- All players must be current students.
- If players are more than 20 minutes late they will forfeit the match.
- Check in deadline is 1:30pm. Players who don't check in will not get games for that evening.
- Offensive player names are not allowed.
- Verbal abuse is not allowed. In particular any use of racist, sexist, homophobic or any other discriminatory language will lead to a minimum 3 week suspension.
- If a match ends with the successful use of a character’s self-destruct move, the results screen will determine the winner.
Players are expected to uphold the NSE Code of Conduct at all times whilst playing in tournament.
- Final Destination
- Hollow Bastion
- Kalos Pokémon League
- Pokémon Stadium 2
- Small Battlefield
- Town and City
- Yoshi's Story
- 3 Stock
- 8:00 minutes
- Final Smash Meter: Off
- Spirits: Off
- Damage Handicap: Off
- Stage Selection: Anyone
- Items: Off and None
- First to 1 Win
- Stage Morph: Off
- Stage Hazards: Off
- Team Attack: On
- Launch Rate: 1.0x
- Underdog Boost: Off
Mii Fighters: Any move combination - Other player must be made aware of move setup before game starts. This can be done via a discord message.
Player A refers to the player on the left hand side of the match. Eg. in match Hench vs Kenny. Hench is player A. Kenny is Player B
- Player A bans 3 starter stages
- Player B picks 2 of the remaining starter stages
- Player A picks the stage to play game 1 from the last starter stages
- Each player then blind picks character for first stage
- The players play the first game of the set
- Winning player of the first game bans three stages
- The losing player of the preceding game picks a stage for the next game.
- The winning player of the first game chooses character for next game (this may be the same character)
- The losing player of the first game chooses character for next game (this may be the same character)
- The second game is played
- If game 3 is required winner of game 2 bans three stages
- Losing player of game 2 picks a stage
- The winning player of the second game chooses character for next game (this may be the same character)
- The losing player of the second game chooses character for next game (this may be the same character)
- The third game is played.