Pringles Stay in the Game Challenge Campaign - T&Cs
- By taking part in the ‘Pringles Stay in the Game’ challenge campaign, which takes place between 19th June 2023 and 15th August 2023 (the Qualifying Period), you are agreeing to all terms and conditions associated with this promotion as set forth by the promoter Unlocked BV and challenge organiser National Student Esports Ltd..
- The prize is a ‘Pringles Gaming Kit’ and applies to thirteen (13) selected winner(s) of the ‘Pringles Stay in the Game’ challenge. The prize consists of a Pringles Oodie, a can of original Pringles, a Pringles branded lamp, Logitech G335 headset.
- Winners will be chosen by the rules for each challenge which will be listed with the promotion of each challenge.
- Winners will be notified by Discord, or direct messages through the social media platform that they enter the challenge through. Winners will be notified that they have won a prize within seven (7) days of the challenge.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative is available. No alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control, the Organiser or Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize.
- The ‘Pringles Gaming Kit’ holds no monetary value.
- If a prize requires shipping, the operator cannot be held responsible for any damages, delayed delivery or arrival, or loss of the prize by the postal services or the courier. In the event prizes are sent by registered post, the operator will also not be liable for damages, loss, or delay if the prize is not collected by the winner.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that their contact details are up to date. Three (3) contact attempts will be made to each winner within a 72-hour period from the first contact attempt. Where we are unable to contact any initial winner, the prize winner will forfeit the prize and an alternative winner will be drawn.
- Unlocked BV and National Student Esports Ltd reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to revoke the prize at any time for reasons including, but not limited, to the following; (i) bribery; (ii) cheating; (iii) bartering; and (iv) any other act designed to change the outcome of the promotion or the prize beyond the promoters’ intended process.
- This promotion is not affiliated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Twitch, TikTok, Discord or other similar social media platforms in any way and is not sponsored, supported or organised by any of these parties
- The ‘Pringles Stay in the Game’ campaign and promotion is organised, operated and promoted by Unlocked BV in partnership with National Student Esports Ltd.
- The challenge organiser, National Student Esports Ltd. The ‘Pringles Gaming Kit’ is rewarded by National Student Esports Ltd.
- By participating in this promotion, you will be deemed to have accepted, and agree to be bound by, these terms and conditions.
- Entries received after the Qualifying Period will not be entered into the promotion.
- Prize winners must be aged 18 years and over and residents of the UK. Proof of identity, address and age must be provided on request.
- Prize winners acknowledge that we are not liable or responsible if any part of the promotion is cancelled, varied or rescheduled for any reason. If the prize winner cannot receive the relevant prize, Unlocked BV and the challenge organiser, National Student Esports Ltd, shall be under no obligation to provide any cash or alternative prize.
- Unlocked BV and National Student Esports Ltd reserve the right at any time and from time to time to amend, withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this promotion at its sole discretion. If any amends are made, the previous version will then remain valid only for the competitions currently running.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) are governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless you live in Scotland, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.