Monster Black Card Before October 2022
Monster Black Card
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting a clip to ‘Monster Plays’, which is the highlights clips of the week from the British University Esports Championship, after 31st August 2021 and before 31st August 2022 (the Qualifying Period), you are agreeing to all terms and conditions associated with this promotion.
- The prize is a ‘Monster Black Card’ and applies to sixteen (16) selected winner(s) of Monster Plays. The Monster Black Card prize allows the winner to: (i) order Monster Energy to a single known address for the Monster Black Card winner over a period of twelve (12) months from the date the card is sent; (ii) order a maximum of 240 Monster Energy cans per order; (iii) make a maximum of one (1) orders each month in the first two weeks of each month; and (iv) the Monster Black Card winner acknowledges that all orders must be made via Monster Energy Europe Ltd. There are sixteen (16) Monster Black Cards to be won in this promotion. If an order is not placed in the first two weeks of each month, the order does not carry over and that order opportunity will be lost.
- Winners will be chosen by a voting system, following an initial shortlisting by National Student Esports Ltd, whereby students and alumni can vote on their favourite clip by logging into www.nse.gg. The voting period will take place each week during the British University Esports Championship and close at midnight on the Friday after voting has begun.
- Winners will be notified by phone that they have won a prize within seven (7) days of the relevant voting period taking place.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative is available.
- The Monster Black Card holds no monetary value and cannot be used in any physical locations.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that their contact details are up to date. Three (3) contact attempts will be made to each winner. Where we are unable to contact any initial winner, the prize winner will forfeit the prize and an alternative winner will be drawn.
- Monster Energy Europe Ltd and National Student Esports Ltd reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to revoke the card at any time for reasons including, but not limited, to the following; (i) bribery; (ii) cheating; (iii) bartering; and (iv) any other act designed to change the outcome of the promotion or the prize beyond the promoters’ intended process.
- The Monster Black Card is rewarded and operated by Monster Energy Europe Ltd
- The promoters of this promotion are Monster Energy Europe Ltd (Monster Energy) and National Student Esports Ltd (NSE).
- By participating in this promotion, you will be deemed to have accepted, and agree to be bound by, these terms and conditions and the NSE Code of Conduct – you should therefore read these terms and conditions carefully.
- Entries received after the Qualifying Period (as determined by NSE) will not be entered into the promotion.
- Prize winners must be aged 18 years and over and resident in the UK. Proof of identity, address and age must be provided on request.
- Prize winners acknowledge that we are not liable or responsible if any part of the promotion is cancelled, varied or rescheduled for any reason. If the prize winner cannot receive the relevant prize, Monster Energy and NSE shall be under no obligation to provide any cash or alternative prize.
- NSE and Monster Energy reserve the right at any time and from time to time to amend, withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this promotion at its sole discretion.
- These terms and conditions shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The entrant irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.