Drivers will be randomly allocated a group of 6 every week where they will proceed to do a full format RX event.
Points will be given for the fastest Final or Semi-Final time with final position in the group earning 1/6th of the time points.
Time points will be taken over all participants while position points are taken only over the allocated group.
British University Sim Racing welcomes you to the 2020 Rallycross Winter Championship. For the first time, race other students at all levels skills, in a variety of events and classes! Be sure to join the BUSR discord at http://busr.gg/discord for information on all events as well as details about this championship.
The BUSR Rallycross Winter Championship consists of 8 events, one per week starting on the 15th of October:
Norway - 15th October
Sweden - 22nd October
Latvia - 29th October
Portugal - 5th November
Germany - 12th November
South Africa - 19th November
Canada - 26th November
Lydden Hill - UK - 3rd December
Class: RX 2019 Supercars
- Drivers must state their RaceNet name on registration
- Drivers can pick any number from 2-99
- Drivers with names that have profanity or inappropriate content including political statements will not be allowed to participate
- Only current students are allowed to participate
- Tuning is allowed
- Only use liveries that have your driver number and name on them
- Drivers have to use the same car for the entire competition
- Drivers shall remain within the track limits, if you leave the track and gain an advantage you will be penalised
- Contact is allowed but excessive contact will not be tolerated
Rules are not final and will be subject to change.
Last updated 20-09-2020 1845
|19th November||South Africa|
|3rd December||Lydden Hill|